Rock Drilling Penrith
Why Rock Drilling in Penrith is Important
Drilling into rock isn’t easy and certainly isn’t without its own hazards. You need an expert who knows what he’s doing to ensure the safety of everyone present. At AV Drilling, we’ve always believed that rock drilling in Penrith should always been handled by an experienced professional. You need someone who understands different kinds of rock surfaces. He should also know how to handle drilling machinery with ease. Fortunately, we have drillers with skill and several years’ worth of experience. Our drillers are expertly trained in trenchless drilling. Our specially designed drill-heads can bore holes with diameter capabilities of anywhere between 50mm to 600mm.
We offer quick and efficient trenchless rock drilling in Penrith at low costs. We have the right equipment to handle even the most difficult jobs, with a diverse range of rock drilling equipment. Regardless of what your needs are, we can handle them to your 100% satisfaction. So don’t hesitate to contact us if you need to drill through rock to:
- Get power lines in place
- Install plumbing and drainage
- Install or repair sewer lines
- Access or install gas lines
- Install communication lines
Whether your rock drilling in Penrith project is big or small, we are ready and willing to work on it with dedication and expertise. You can always be certain that our experts will deliver high quality service and work within the stipulated budget.
Planning is the key to any successful job. We make sure that we understand what your requirements are before we take on any project. Rock drilling in Penrith requires careful attention to detail to ensure that there are no accidents.
- Understanding your Purpose – We like to sit down with our clients and discuss why they need to drill and what their requirements are. We need to have a thorough understanding of the purpose of your project before we proceed. This helps us organise the equipment and plan according.
- Understanding the Surface – For all rock drilling projects, we first study the ground carefully. Some rock surfaces are harder than others, while others are very soft or brittle. We adjust our equipment and sketch out a plan after carefully considering the ground.
- Planning – The planning stage is vital. We map out where to drill and how deep the hole needs to be. We set an accurate time line and present a quote to our clients based on our understanding of the project. We know the importance of getting the work done as quickly and efficiently as possible. If the drilling is delayed, the entire project is delayed and that can cause problems to the client. We’re also very careful not to exceed the pre-decided budget.
If you want skilled and experienced experts for rock drilling in Penrith, high quality work, and a reliable company, you need to look no further than AV Drilling. For any questions or queries, you can contact us anytime. Just call us at 02 4773 4460 or 02 9158 3525. You can also use this contact us form to get in touch with us.